黑龙江时时彩官网 www.s54wn.cn Unit4. Don’t eat in class.
1. Please __________ late for the meeting.
A. isn’t B. aren’t C. don’t be D. not be
2. Tim can’t watch TV ________ school nights.
A. on B. at C. for D. in
3.—I would like some bread and a cup of coffee.
—________ do you want?
A. What other B. What others
C. What else D. What the other
4. Don’t forget________ me this evening.
A. to call B. call C. calls D. calling
5. Linda ________school at 7:30 in the morning.
A. gets B. arrives C. gets to D. arrives to
6. ________wet umbrellas.
A. No B. Not C. Don’t D. Aren’t
7. Don’t be ______, please. The baby is sleeping.
A. noise B. quiet C. noisy D. dirty
8. It’s not good to arrive late _________ school.
A. to B. for C. with D. of
9. —_______ your friend like?
—He’s smart and a little shy.
A. What does B. What is C. What are D. How does
10. Students have to wear _________ on school days.
A. glasses B. school uniforms C. watches D. earrings
1-5 CACAC 6-10 ACBBB